If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- As a policy, we do not negotiate the prices on original paintings. This protects the value of the pieces for the collectors who already have them as well as the integrity of the artists who worked hard on them.
- Yes, we ship internationally. The site will calculate the fee for you at checkout. We use FedEx for international shipments, who will send you a separate bill for any customs fees assessed by the destination country.
- There are no secret prints or paintings that are not listed on the site. The hundreds available now are ready for you, though!
- The only thing that matters is how you feel when you close your eyes.
- If you've had an item damaged in transit (we have a less than 1% damage rate, but it happens), please take pictures of the damage to both the item and the packaging. We'll need that when we follow up with you.
- If it's just the corners dinged, maybe try pressing on them or consider matting them before framing which will completely cover up the dings. Ultimately your satisfaction is paramount, but do keep in mind that we're a small business doing our best.
- Orders are shipped from 1717 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64108. 816-842-4200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ordered our art through WWE Auction or WWE Shop and have a question about that order, you need to contact them. They are a separate entity from Schamberger Labs.
- Yes, Rob's cats really are that great.